HOW TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR ALL-WEATHER DURABLE ROPE CORD.
Adults 18 and over should perform these steps to straighten and size cord for their height and be safe!
- Getting started: First, remove the cellophane from the center of the rope cord.
- Bring a medium-size pot of water to a mild boil.
- Carefully submerge rope cord into the water with the aid of tongs or a large cooking utensil. After 1-2 minutes turn off the heat and let cord sit for 2-3 minutes or until cord straightens.
- Using tongs or cooking utensil, carefully remove the cord from water and onto a towel. The cord should be straightened.
- If it needs to straighten further: Repeat these steps if necessary or put the cord back in hot water to make it straight.
- Attach the cord to handles by twisting cord on to handles after cutting off excess cord! (See instructions inside rope card).
- See the rope measurement guide to customizing the rope for your height. (See instructions inside rope card).
- Jump on the smooth surface of wood, rubber, or carpet and avoid concrete to prolong the life of the cord.
Rope to Success™!