Dear Customer: Please read the rope cord instructions for proper rope assembly and care of your Hyperformance™ Buddy Lee Jump Rope™!
30-DAY WARRANTY POLICY AFTER PURCHASE!
We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. You must email a picture and a proof of purchase.
HOW TO PRESERVE THE LIFE OF YOUR JUMP ROPE CORD & SWIVEL BEARINGS!
1. First adjust the rope for your height (see back of this sheet)!
2. During jumping, the jump rope should barely skim the surface, and not slam into it. If it does, adjust further.
3. Hang rope over a hook to let it straighten out. OR you can also keep it lying loosely in a workout bag. Do not wrap it around the handles. When jumping, if you are using correct form and the cord has been adjusted, the arc will straighten as you are jumping.
4. Avoid jumping in or storing the jump rope in cold temperatures such as a garage or in the trunk of a car. It will make the cord stiff and can also cause it to break when jumping.
5. Avoid jumping on concrete as it can wear the cord out. Jumping on other hard surfaces such as tile can also cause undue stress to your joints and/or shin splints.
YOU MAY LUBRICATE SWIVEL BEARINGS WITH OIL SUCH AS WD-40, TEFLON OIL OR OTHER OIL FOR DURABILITY AND A SMOOTH TURNING MOTION!
PLEASE NOTE: The swivel bearings and rope cords are replaceable in order to help maintain years of High performance. The swivel bearings are designed primarily for Hyperformance™ speed and control with no rope tangle and will wear out quicker than conventional jump ropes.
Please refer to our ONLINE STORE to order our replaceable swivel bearings and rope cords.
Thank you and keep on Jumping!
Each Buddy Lee Jump Rope™ comes with instructions for adjustment.
It is located on the inside of the backing card.