MASTER SINGLES, DOUBLES AND TRIPLE UNDERS IN ONE DAY!
By US Olympian Buddy Lee
CrossFit® Preferred Course
- US Olympian Buddy Lee
- Travis Dalrymple
- Oriel Schlomo
- Dr. Sara Solomon
- Chris Rawlins
- Edgar Walker
- Carla Franzini
- And more
This Jump Rope workshop is a world class interactive, high-energy and fun seminar at which participants learn how to use a simple and effective tool to enhance their programming and workouts of the day.
The Jump Rope workshop is created by US Olympian Buddy Lee, inventor, author and longtime CrossFit® proponent, and former SME who is widely recognized as the world’s foremost jump-rope authority in fitness and sports conditioning. Participants will learn a time tested and proven system used by fitness enthusiasts and some of the world’s Greatest athletes to include Olympic teams, CrossFit® World Games athletes, UFC World champions and multiple sports.
For the first time ever participants will be offered a clear path and proven methodology to master elusive jump-rope skills such as singles, speed, double-unders, triple-unders and more.
The Buddy Lee Singles, Double and Triple Unders Master Class teaches participants how to:
- Learn how to properly set up and adjust any jump-rope equipment for optimal results Use correct biomechanics for jump-rope mastery of all skills
- Learn safe progressions that form the base for correct jump-rope techniques: Singles, Speed, (double-/triple-unders).
- Use visualization, imagery, breathing and relaxation techniques in combination with dynamic jump-rope path patterns (forward, backward, sideways, crossover, infinity).
- Learn to program various jump-rope techniques into CrossFit® workouts
Link to the Seminar Guide provided in confirmation email upon course registration.
WHAT TO BRING
- Printed version of the registration receipt.
- Government-issued photo ID.
- Seminar Guide (sent with course confirmation email).
- Notebook and pen/pencil.
- Suitable clothes and shoes for working out and coaching.
- Food and fluids, including a meal if you do not plan on going off-site during the lunch break.
- An Introductory Jump Rope, suitable for learning technique, will be provided at the course.
Sent electronically 1-2 weeks after course completion to the email address used for registration.
The default language for this course is English.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUS)
Upon successful completion of this course, a Certified CrossFit® Trainer may claim seven CEUs toward his or her continuing education.
** Buddy Lee Jump Ropes® reserves the right to update pricing at any time. Pricing is applicable at the time course registration is opened. Applicable local taxes are additional.
We do not accommodate refunds or transfers.
Email email@example.com for discounts for active duty or retired military personnel (upon 20 years of service or permanent medical retirement) and first responders